On King Day, Rev. Al Sharpton to host former Vice President Joe Biden, Martin Luther King III, and actor Hill Harper for annual NAN breakfast in Washington—
Jan 07, 2019
The annual breakfast will serve as a call to action and a chance to honor individuals dedicated to furthering Dr. King’s legacy
Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Breakfast Hosted by Rev. Al Sharpton and National Action Network (NAN)
- Rev. Al Sharpton, President & Founder, NAN
- The Honorable Muriel Bowser, Mayor, District of Columbia
- Martin Luther King, III
- Hill Harper, Author & Actor
- The Honorable Joe Biden, 47th Vice President of the United States
- Sherrilyn Ifill, President and Director-Counsel, NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc.
- Everett Kelley, National Secretary-Treasurer, American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
- Nate Tinbite, President, Montgomery County Student Government Association, Montgomery County, Maryland
Monday, January 21, 2019 – 8:30–10:30 a.m.
Mayflower Renaissance Hotel – 1127 Connecticut Ave NW – Washington, D.C. 2003